There are sometimes loved-ones who can't be with us for Christmas, and the Hospice Trees of Remembrance are way to remember them during this special time of year.
Community sites for this special tradition on the North Shore include:
• Westfield Albany Mall 10th —23rd December 10am—6pm
• Pak n’ Save Albany 10th —23rd December 10am—6pm
• Milford Shopping Centre 10th —23rd December 10am—6pm
• Glenfield ASB 10th —21st December 10am—4pm
• Takapuna Library 10th —23rd December 10am—4pm
• Devonport Ferry Terminal 17th —23rd December 8am—12pm
• The Goodside at Smales Farm 18th—21st December 9am—3pm
• Countdown Barry’s Point Road 10th —16th December 10am—6pm
For a donation, you can write a message on a Remembrance Card for someone you wish to remember, then hang it on a Harbour Hospice Tree of Remembrance.
It is with the support of our very generous and compassionate communities, that Harbour Hospice can continue offering the best in palliative care to patients and their families into the future. Thank you for your support.